Two Tone Cabinets for a Kitchen Makeover
Are you looking for a way to give your kitchen a facelift without spending a fortune? Two tone cabinets may be the answer! Two different colors of cabinets can completely change the look of your kitchen, and it doesn't have to be expensive. At Sterling Kitchen & Bath, we are experts in everything related to kitchen cabinets, and we can help you choose the perfect two tone cabinet design for your home. But first, lets talk about how two tone cabinets can transform your kitchen!
What are Two Tone Kitchen Cabinets?
Two tone kitchen cabinets are two different colors of cabinets in one kitchen. They can be two different shades of the same color, or two completely different colors. Two tone cabinets are a great way to add interest and dimension to your kitchen.
Are Two Tone Kitchen Cabinets in Style?
Absolutely! Two tone kitchen cabinets are very much in style right now, and they are only going to become more popular. Homeowners are becoming more daring with their decor, and they want their kitchens to reflect their personality. Two tone cabinets are the perfect way to make your kitchen stand out from the rest.
What are the Benefits of Two Tone Kitchen Cabinets?
There are many reasons why you might choose two tone cabinets for your kitchen. Maybe you want to add a pop of color, or maybe you want to create a more unique look. Kitchen cabinets used to blend in with the rest of the room. If you wanted to add some flare to your kitchen, you'd choose a bright color or a patterned border for the walls.
However, many homeowners have lately discovered that using two-color kitchen cabinets is an excellent method to create a stunning kitchen area. Two tone cabinets can also help to balance out a large kitchen or make a small kitchen feel more spacious. No matter your reasons, we can help you find the perfect two tone cabinet design for your home!
7 Tips for Using Two Tone Cabinets in Your Kitchen
Now that you know all about two tone cabinets, you may be wondering how to use them in your kitchen. Here are a few tips from our experts:
- Choose two colors that complement each other. You don't want your kitchen to look like a clown car!
- Use light and dark colors to create contrast. This will help to make your kitchen more interesting.
- Make sure you have a focal point. Two tone cabinets can be very busy, so you'll want to make sure there is one area that really stands out. This could be an island, a backsplash, the area above the cabinets or even just a single wall.
- Use the bottom cabinet for the darker color. This will help to ground the space and make it feel more cohesive. The upper cabinets' color might also be used as an accent throughout the space. This maintains a sense of light and airiness, regardless of how big or little the area is.
- Use two tone cabinets to highlight a certain area of your kitchen. Maybe you have a beautiful backsplash that you want to show off. Two tone cabinets can help to create a focal point in your kitchen.
- Don't be afraid to mix cabinet materials. Two tone cabinets don't have to be all wood or all laminate. You can mix and match to create a truly unique look.
- Remember the cabinet hardware. This is a great opportunity to really have some fun with your kitchen design. Choose cabinet hardware that complements the colors of your cabinets. This is the chance to add a unique detail to your design.
Whether you're looking for a way to add some personality to your kitchen, or you just want to give it a fresh new look, two tone cabinets are the perfect solution. At Sterling Kitchen & Bath, we can help you choose the perfect cabinet colors and designs for your home. Come see us today at one of our many showrooms across the greater Philadelphia area and let us help transform your kitchen!